Please answer the questions below and click submit.
See below for important visit details:
- arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for check-in and paperwork. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- do not bathe your pet, including medicated baths, for at least 2-3 days prior to your evaluation appointment.
- do not feed your pet after midnight prior to your appointment, unless your pet is diabetic. Water may be offered up to the point of the visit.
- continue to give thyroid or seizure medication, antibiotics, flea/tick/heartworm prevention as directed by your vet.
- if your pet requires medication for reducing fear and/or anxiety during clinic visits, give medication as directed by your regular vet.
- do not clean your pet’s ears for at least 1-2 days prior to your visit.
- bring pet food labels along with a list of current medications.