Preventive routine health care is the key to longer, happier lives for you and your pet. Dogs and cats age at a much faster rate than people do. For every year that you age, your dog or cat can age from 6 to 8 years. The UF Small Animal Hospital would like to be the primary caregiver for your family pet throughout every stage of its life, and we strive to make your pet’s care convenient and affordable for you.
Each TruePet Wellness Plan provides discounted preventive veterinary services for one year and can be upgraded to a different plan if the need arises. A TruePet Wellness Plan package saves money on the regular health care you were already planning to give to your pet. It includes all necessary preventive healthcare services together in one affordably priced plan, and the cost is conveniently divided into 12 small monthly payments.
Should there be an emergency, the plan also offers a low co-pay for an after hours ER Exam at both our Gainesville and Ocala Small Animal Emergency locations (other charges still apply).
We offer multi-pet discounts and average savings of several hundred dollars a year, the amount you save depends on the plan you choose. Read more about our TruePet Wellness plans for Puppies and Kittens and for Adult Dogs and Cats.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Will you visit the veterinarian two or more times a year?
- Do you want your pet to be current with its vaccinations?
- Would you prefer a professional to trim your pet’s nails?
- Do you want to prevent chronic health issues (allergies, itchy irritated skin, ear infections, excessive shedding or vomiting)?
- Does your pet’s breed or genetic history suggest that you watch for specific health concerns?
- Do you want to keep your pet’s breath smelling good and its teeth healthy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, read more about our TruePet Wellness plans for Puppies and Kittens or for Adult Dogs and Cats to see how you can save money on your pet’s veterinary care.