Your pet’s medical and nutritional needs change as their bodies age. The TruePet Wellness Program offered by the UF Small Animal Hospital helps manage their evolving healthcare needs by monitoring vital organ function and detecting problems early before they become life threatening. The plan includes all necessary examinations, vaccines, laboratory tests, and other services essential to protect your pet against illness and disease. Upgraded Gold and Platinum plans are designed to provide additional services like routine dental cleanings, radiographs, and more extensive blood work. Our goal is to keep your pet healthy and happy during the prime years of their life.
Adult TruePet Wellness Plans are designed for pets older than 7 months of age.
As a member of the TruePet Wellness Program, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Low exam Co-Pay for scheduled examinations
- All necessary annual vaccines and tests
- Free nail trims
- Low ER Exam Co-Pay at UF Small Animal Emergency (Gainesville and Ocala Areas)*
- Initial Specialty Exam Co-Pay at UF Small Animal Hospital
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- And much more!
We have three plan tiers available, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
Our Silver Package includes:
- Comprehensive physical exams for a small co-pay.
- Core vaccinations
- Canine heartworm, Lyme, Ericlichia Test (Dogs)
- Feline Leukemia/FIV Test (Cats)
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam (2) and deworming (1)
- Free nail trims
- Unlimited free Technician office calls by appointment
- Dental home care kit (toothbrush/toothpaste)
- Heartworm and flea & tick prevention (1 dose each)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Comprehensive blood and urine analysis (CBC, Chemistry Profile, Urinalysis)
- Co-pay pricing for ER Exam at our UF Small Animal Hospital (After Hours, Gainesville & Ocala locations)*
- Initial specialty exam co-pay at the UF Small Animal Hospital
- Basic blood and urine screen
The Gold Package includes all the above plus:
- Non-core vaccinations for animals at risk
- Dental Prophylaxis & Cleaning (including hospitalization, general anesthesia, and monitoring)
- Thyroid screen
- Replaces basic blood and urine screen in the Silver Package with an additional comprehensive Blood and Urine Analysis
Our Platinum Package includes all the Gold and Silver above plus:
- Digital radiography of hips or dental radiographs (full mouth)
These plans are designed to save money and keep your pet healthy. Call or visit your UF Small Animal Hospital Veterinarian or Technician at (352) 392-2235 to find out which Wellness Plan is right for your pet, and enroll today!
*UF Small Animal Hospital will not accept other discounts for services included in this plan. ER Exam Co-pay is for an After Hours emergency exam only, additional charges will apply.