Puppies and kittens inherit a natural immunity from their mother that protects them from birth until about 6 weeks of age. After 6 weeks, your pet depends on you to continue that protection until their own immune system is fully developed. The TruePet Wellness Program offered by the UF Small Animal Hospital is designed to continue that protection by providing all the services necessary to carry your young pet through the important first year of life. The plan includes all necessary examinations, vaccines, laboratory tests, and other services needed in the first year. If your pet has not been spayed or neutered, our Gold Plan includes the pre-surgical bloodwork, hospitalization for the day, surgical procedure, and the re-check examination.
For maximum protection we recommend you enroll your pet between 8 weeks and 5 months of age.
As a member of the TruePet Wellness Program, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Low exam Co-Pay for scheduled examinations
- All necessary annual vaccines and tests
- Low ER Exam Co-Pay at UF Small Animal Emergency (Gainesville and Ocala Areas)*
- Initial Specialty Exam Co-Pay at UF Small Animal Hospital
- 12 affordable monthly payments
- And much more!
We have three plan tiers available, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
Our Silver Package includes:
- Comprehensive physical exams for a small co-pay.
- Core vaccinations
- Feline Leukemia/FIV Test (Kittens only)
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam (2) and deworming (2)
- Free nail trims
- Unlimited free Technician office calls by appointment
- Dental home care kit (toothbrush/toothpaste)
- Bag of puppy or kitten food
- Heartworm and flea & tick prevention (1 dose each)
- Co-pay pricing for ER Exam at our UF Small Animal Hospital (After Hours, Gainesville & Ocala locations)*
- Initial specialty exam co-pay at the UF Small Animal Hospital
- Basic blood and urine screen
The Gold Package includes all the above plus:
- Comprehensive blood and urine analysis (CBC, Chemistry Profile, Urinalysis)
- Non-core vaccinations for animals at risk
- Blood pressure measurement
- Spay or neuter surgery (7 months of age or younger, includes hospitalization, anesthesia, and monitoring)
Our Platinum Package includes all the Gold and Silver above plus:
- Replaces basic blood and urine screen in the Silver Package with an additional comprehensive Blood and Urine Analysis
- Digital radiography of hips or dental radiographs (full mouth)
These plans are designed to save money and keep your pet healthy. Call or visit your UF Small Animal Hospital Veterinarian or Technician at (352) 392-2235 to find out which Wellness Plan is right for your pet, and enroll today!
*UF Small Animal Hospital will not accept other discounts for services included in this plan. ER Exam Co-pay is for an After Hours emergency exam only, additional charges will apply.