The UF Small Animal Hospital will offer vaccines beginning December 20, 2021. Appointments are required for the two-dose vaccine; please call (352) 392-2235 to arrange.
- Two doses, three weeks apart, are required. A return visit in three weeks is required for the second vaccine.
- For your convenience, both appointments will be scheduled at the same time.
- We will monitor your rabbit for 30 minutes after the vaccine for any reaction. Please ensure your schedule has allowed enough time for this important monitoring.
- You will need to remain in an exam room with your rabbit during the vaccine, exam, and monitoring after the vaccine.
Note: The UF Small Animal Hospital is unable to see unvaccinated rabbits for routine visits (non-emergency) after April 1, 2022.
- Vaccine Fee (includes both doses): $30.90
- Exam Fee (includes both visits): $49.00
- Microchip Fee (required only if your rabbit is not already microchipped, payable at initial visit): $41.15
We look forward to keeping your rabbit healthy and safe! Feel free to call us with any questions or to arrange your appointments at (352) 352-2235.